The PUBG Mobile 1.4 Update is finally released. The update has Godzilla vs Kong themed content, which including game modes. These new game modes provide a new gaming experience for the users.
As mentioned in the earlier Patch notes, the game servers are not taken offline for maintenance. The new update features will be available in the game, once the players update to new version. They can also receive some rewards for updating the new update before May 16th.
This article provides a step-by-step guide for players on how to download PUBG Mobile new update on their devices.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India. So, we are not recommended the users in India to download these games.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile 1.5 update Beta APK download link.
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.4 Update
The players can use APK file to download the game. This methods we are explained in our previous article with APK download link. If you want to download the update using APK file then check the below link.
Players can also download and install PUBG Mobile new update by using third party app store Taptap. Follow the below steps to download the new version using Taptap.
1. Players must have TapTap application on their devices for downloading PUBG Mobile update. If you don’t have download it from the official website.
2. Open Taptap app and search PUBG Mobile in search bar. Select the most recent result from the available search results.
3. Click on download option, then the download will begins.
4. Once the installation done, run the game and enjoy new update features.
The size of the update is 610MB, additionally players have to download installation resource pack. So, by including all these file, the total size of the update is nearly 1.05GB. Hence, the players need sufficient free storage space for downloading the game.
Also Check : Download PUBG Mobile KR 1.4 Update using Taptap.
PUBG Mobile 1.4 Update Patch Notes
Here are the highlights of PUBG Mobile 1.4 Update:
- New vehicle: Coupe RB
- Gun optimization and balance
- New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts from June 1)
- Basic performance Improvements
- New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder)
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse (Starts May 17)
Players can click here to read in-depth patch notes.