Finally, PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 global update rolled out. The size of the update is 618MB for Android devices. The players can download it by using APK and OBB files given below.
PUBG Lite is a most popular title in battle royale designed from the PUBG Mobile. The game is supported in low-version devices also. So, it is more popular in mobile gaming category.
Also Check : PUBG New State Alpha Test APK download link.
The developers releasing regular updates in the game for providing fresh and new content for the players.
In this article we provided a step-by-step guide on how to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Update using APK and OBB files.
Also Check : How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 update.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite apps are banned in India. So we are not recommended the users in India to download these games.
Also Check : Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK and OBB download links.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Global Update APK and OBB files
The PUBG Lite 0.21.0 Update live servers hit online. The players can update the game directly from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. They can also update it by using APK and OBB files.
Download PUBG Lite 0.21.0 Update APK file: Click Here
Download PUBG Lite 0.21.0 Update OBB file: Click Here
1. Download the APK and OBB files from the above given links.
2. If you are not enabled “Install from Unknown Source” option enable it before installing.
3. Install APK file on your device. Don’t open it directly.
4. Now copy the OBB file to “Android/obb/com.tencent.iglite”. (If no file exists with this path then create it.)
5. After successfully copied all the files open the game and enjoy the new update.
The players must have to maintain minimum storage space on their devices before downloading the game.
Note: If you get any error message such as “There was a problem while parsing the package”, then check below link.