In PUBG Mobile the developers providing regular updates which turns the game more interesting.
Whereas, before release a new update the developers perform a testing on all the new features in a beta version and take feedback from the players. If any bugs and glitches in the update that will be fixed in the final update.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile 1.5 update Beta APK download link.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update New Features
A new update PUBG Mobile 1.5 released on beta version. The new update includes several new features. The update is bring on TS mode. We all know the 1.4 update is taken on Godzilla vs Kong and Traverse modes.
However, the players need an activation code to experience the new features in the beta version. The users can generate activation code from the global version.
The following features are added in the PUBG Mobile new update 1.5, let’s check it:
A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
2) Prior Air Summoning Device
Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
3) Air Conveyor Launcher
Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas. Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
4) Anti-Gravity Motorcycle
A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology. Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
5) Patrol and Protection Robot
Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas. By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
7) New firearm MG3
New MG3 Light Machine Gun:
Using 7.62mm Ammo, this weapon features a unique firing mode, and its rate of fire can be flexibly adjusted to 660 or 990 rounds per minute, allowing for both stable continuous shooting and rapid strafing. Only spawns in Air Drops.
Also Check : PUBG New State Alpha Test APK download link.
8) Throwables & Consumables
New Throwable and Consumable wheels have been added to make it easier to use Throwables/Consumables:
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
9) Victory Statue
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
10) Victory Snaps
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.