The Season 23 Winner Pass is released by the PUBG Lite developers. The WP is arrived on the Joker Theme, related to the April Fool.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile Lite Season 10 Tier rewards.
The WP rewards are OP, they bring a 3-seated Motor vehicle skin and more exclusive in-game items. Check here all rewards of PUBG Lite Winner Pass Season 23.
Also Check : PUBG Lite 0.21.0 Global version all new features.
Most of the players expected there may be an adjustment in the WP level after added in the patch notes.
However, there is no change in WP levels, as usually it is available up to 30 levels. They didn’t make any adjustment in the levels, and the price is same as the past seasons.
Also Check : How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update.
Download PUBG Lite new update 0.20.1 on Android devices
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 global version is the latest update, the players have to download to get Winner Pass Season 23 update. In below a step-by-step guide is provided, the players can download PUBG Lite new update by following below steps.
1. Download PUBG Lite APK by click here.
2. Enable “Install from Unknown Source” on your device.
3. Locate the downloaded APK and install it.
4. Open the game, login to your account and enjoy the playing.
Note: The size of the APK file is around 630MB, it may varies. So, players have to maintain sufficient free storage space before downloading the update.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Update glitches.
How to Upgrade PUBG Mobile Lite Winner Pass?
Upgrading Winner pass is very easy if you have sufficient amount of BC (in-game currency) on your account. Actually Winner pass is available in two plans such as Elite and Elite Plus, it may charges 280BC and 800BC respectively.
Follow the below provided steps to upgrade Season 23 Winner Pass in PUBG Lite.
1. Top-up your account with required amount of BC.
Also Check : Top-up PUBG Mobile Lite BC in March 2021.
2. Click on WP icon in the right side of home screen.
3. Tap on upgrade button after WP section opened.
4. Select the required plan as you want and spend that much BC for upgrading.