Battle coins (BC) is the premium currency of PUBG Mobile Lite. By using this currency the players can purchase various in-game items which includes skins, costumes, winner pass, and more.
Also Check : How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update.
Before purchasing these items they have to top-up BC on their account. The BC is not available for free. The users have to use real money to top-up this currency in PUBG Mobile Lite.
Also Check : PUBG Lite 0.20.1 update Season 22 APK download link.
Hence, the players are searching for the best ways to buy BC in PUBG Mobile Lite. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to buy BC in PUBG Lite from various websites.
How to top-up BC in PUBG Mobile Lite in March 2021
The players can directly top-up BC from the in-game. For to do that they have to follow the below steps:
1. Open PUBG Lite game and click on the ‘BC’ icon on the top of the screen.
2. A pop-up will appear which shows different available offers as shown below.
3. Select the required amount of BC needed and complete payment via available methods.
There are some other methods available to top-up BC in PUBG Lite rather in-game method with exclusive offers.
Pubgucbuy is an alternative website to purchase BC in PUBG Mobile Lite. The players can top-up by following the below simple steps.
1. They have to visit pubgucbuy.com. It offering in-game currencies for PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite.
2. Select PUBG Lite and check all the offers of BC.
3. Choose the required amount of BC you want and submit all the details.
4. Complete payment and collect BC on your account within 1 hour.