PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update is ready to launch on 10th November. The new update brings a new Metro Royale Mode, Winter festival theme and more to the game.
The game developers released new updates frequently with that new features added to the game. The previous update 1.0 is make a good success, now it’s time to 1.1 update.
The official patch notes for the coming update is released by the developers check all the details by click here.
The players can also get some rewards for updating 1.1 version in between 10th November and 15th November (UTC+0).
- 2888 BP
- Thorn Trooper Backpack (3d)
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update Patch Notes
- Two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other locations are waiting to be explored.
- Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. The rewards are tempting, but danger lurks all around you. Watch out for enemies hiding in the shadows.
- Weapons can be equipped with the M203 Grenade Launcher, adding the ability to blow up enemies with your firearms.
- A new Thermal Sight that makes it easier for you to discover hidden enemies.
- Night Vision Scope & Goggles to help you seize the upper hand in the darkness.
- New Heavy Armor that offers even stronger protection and unique abilities.
- A diverse range of armor attachments that make it possible to further customize the abilities of your armor.
- Try out the Tikhar Rifle: a unique silent air rifle from the Metro series.
- Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Raid them or loot their supplies, but watch out for the elite warriors among them.
- Watch out for special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows!
- The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop.
- Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match.
- Players can also sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
- The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those in Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels.
- The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
- Equipment configured in the loadout menu can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout menu.
- Items can be stored in the Metro Royale Inventory. Items kept in the Metro Royale Inventory won’t be brought into the battlefield and won’t be lost if the player is defeated.
- Items carried in your Backpack will be the only items you bring into the match, so remember to include enough ammo!
- Items stored in the Lock Box will be brought back to you whether you win or lose the match.
- Underground Metro stations, monsters, and a Radiation Zone will appear on the Classic Erangel map.
- The Aurora, which is under repair, will appear on the Spawn Island.
- 2 of 4 Metro lines will randomly appear in Erangel each time. Access them via Metro stations to get around quickly.
- A cold wave has hit Erangel, covering the sea surface in ice floes. Follow them to find the randomly-appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart’s content.
- In addition to the chilliness, the cold wave has also brought the warmth of the holidays.
- Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that have appeared next to the city and partake in the festivities with your companions.
- Players holding melee weapons can now toggle Throw mode.
- Throwing deals damage to enemies within 40 meters.
- Only enemies not wearing helmets can be knocked out directly with a head shot.
- Melee weapons can also be picked up after throwing so you can throw melee weapons an unlimited number of times.
- Spike Traps appears on the ground in the Classic Mode and can be used in the throwable items tab after being picked up.
- Place the traps on the ground to puncture vehicle tires that pass over them.
- The traps are for disabling the vehicle and won’t damage the vehicle itself.
- Spike Traps are a one-time item. They can only puncture 1 vehicle’s tires and can’t be retrieved after being placed.
- Metro-Themed Interface & Rewards
- New Metro Events
- New RP group Event
- RP Subscription perk updates
- New RP subscription perk