Battlegrounds Mobile India testing version is rolled out. Only limited users get access to the test program. Whereas, the BGMI global version will be launched on 18th June, i.e. tomorrow.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India is designed for only Indian users. They can download the game from the official app stores after global servers hit online.
Also Check : How to get Free Permanent SKS Gun Skin in BGMI.
If you check the testing version, most of the features are remain same as PUBG Mobile. But, the developers gave more priority to non-violence visuals in the game. The following changes are takes place in the BGMI game.
- In settings an option to Account Transfer is added. By click on that the users can transfer their data from the PUBG Mobile to new title Battlegrounds Mobile India. After 31st December, the accounts data are not transferable.
- Coming to the effect settings, they are completely removed the red color as blood effect. They just given Green, Light Green, and Yellow colors for that. The players can opt anyone of them.
- While playing the game, the firing damage effect is completely changed, a leaf type effect is added. And also they removed the word kill and replaced with finish. You can observe in the below given image.
- In Royal Pass, the Scrap coupons and rewards entitles are changed from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India. The price of the Royal Pass is same. If you purchased Royal Pass in PUBG Mobile by transferring data you can get it in BGMI.
- In BGMI also UC is taken as in-game currency. As like as PUBG Mobile the UC is the most valuable and costly in-game currency in Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, the price of the UC is little higher than the other third party sites.
- The maps and game modes are same but the texture is changed. While jumped to the battlefield a text is added as “Enter the Virtual World”, which indicates the game is not a real life. The developers delivers a message the game is complete safe and non-violence with all these changes.