PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 global version is the latest update released in April. On every update, the developers provide some new features, makes improvements and fix bugs of the previous version to enhanced the player’s experience.
The new update is available on Google Play Store. The players have to visit to download it.
However, an APK file is also available on the PUBGM Lite official website. The players can also use that to download PUBG Lite 0.21.0 update on Android devices.
In this article the players can find a complete a guide on how to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite new update 0.21.0 version on the Android devices via the APK.
Also Check : How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 update.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India. Hence, users from the country are strictly advised not to download the game.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 new Update
Before going to download the update, the players have a free storage space on their devices. The size of the PUBG Lite 0.21.0 APK file is 610MB.
Also Check : How to get High Mobility set in PUBG Mobile Lite.
Here are the steps users have to follow to download and install PUBGM Lite 0.21.0 version:
1. Players must have to visit PUBG Mobile Lite official website for downloading APK file. By clicking here, you can redirect to webpage.
2. After visit the website, there you can find a APK Download option. By tapping on that the APK file downloading will begins on your device.
3. For installing APK, you have to allow permission for “Installing Unknown Source Apps” on your device.
4. Locate the downloaded APK file and install it.
5. Now open new version of PUBG Lite and login to your account to enjoy the new iteration.
Note: If the users encountered an error message “Paring the Package”, they have to download and install PUBG Lite APK again by following earlier stated steps.