Few days back, PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Update global servers released. However, the players get an issue “There was a problem parsing the package” while installing APK and OBB files. In this article we provide a solution for that.
Also Check : How to change server in PUBG Lite 0.21.0 Update.
Actually, the users can download the PUBG Lite new update directly from the official app stores like Google Play Store or Apple App stores. But some people using APK and OBB files to install new update on their devices.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile Lite download new update 2021.
How to fix parsing the package error in PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 Update
In previous article we provided PUBG Lite 0.21.0 APK+OBB files download links. But some people mentioned in comment section there are getting some error message while installing the game. Follow the below steps to fix that issue.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update Underground Glitch.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite games banned in India. So, we are not advising the users in India to download these games.
Download PUBG Lite 0.21.0 global update APK file: Click here
1. Download APK file of PUBG Lite new Update from the above link.
2. Enable “Install from Unknown Source” option on your device if not enabled.
3. Install APK file on your device, but open it directly.
4. Now connect to Wi-Fi connection and open the game.
5. A 625MB size resource files will download wait for some time.
6. After successful downloading run the game, login to your old account and enjoy playing.
Note: No need of OBB file for this method, APK is enough.
Also Check : How to download PUBG Mobile KR 1.4 Update.
The size of APK file is 51MB and resource pack is around 625MB. So the players must have minimum free storage space for downloading the game.