PUBG Mobile is a most playing battle royale title in the world. For low-ended devices the game developers have developed the PUBG Lite with same gameplay of PUBG Mobile.
In PUBG Lite the developers have been given regular updates for adding new content in the game. The new content in the will improves the gaming experience for users.
Also Check : PUBG Lite 0.21.0 global Update expected features.
Recently, PUBG Lite 0.20.1 update released by the developers. The players can get a 98MB size in-game update, they can download it from the game itself of the old version 0.20.0 version.
In this article you can get a step-by-step guide of how to update to PUBG Lite new Update 0.20.1 version on your Android devices. So, lets check it and update to new version.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite games banned in India. So, we are not recommended the users in that country to download these games.
Download PUBG Lite new Update 2021
The players can get a notification of in-game update once they run the game. However, some people doesn’t getting this notification for those players follow the below given steps to update to PUBG Lite 0.20.1version.
1. Visit official website of PUBG Mobile Lite on your device (If page not opened click here to download)
2. Download PUBG Lite APK file by click on APK download
3. Allow permission to install from unknown source from security and privacy option in settings
4. Now install APK file on your device and run the game
5. After opening the game the players have to download another 98MB in-game update by click on update option.
Note: If the players get any error message ‘parsing the package’, then consider to re-download APK file and install it again on your device.