PUBG Mobile Suspended 3,769,503 accounts permanently for a period of 2nd October to 8th October. These accounts are removed bases on the anti-cheating. The latest anti-cheat report was shared through their official twitter account.
Also Check : Download PUBG Mobile Payload 2.0 APK and OBB files.
The major reasons for removing these accounts is iOS Jailbreak Plugin Hacks, DDOS Attacks and Area Damage Hacks. For providing fair play to the players the PUBG game developers taking these decisions.
Because now a days hackers are increase more in the game they will disappointed the normal players due to the interest of playing PUBG will reduced. So for avoiding Hackers in the game recently they are added some anti hack patch notes.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update Plane secret Glitch.
Here’s a break-up of the accounts banned:
- 3% of Conqueror tier accounts
- 9% of ACE tier accounts
- 10% of Crown tier accounts
- 11% of Diamond tier accounts
- 14% of Platinum tier accounts
- 15% of Gold tier accounts
- 19% of Silver tier accounts
- 19% of Bronze tier accounts
- 28% of accounts were banned due the usage of Auto-Aim Hacks to shoot enemies automatically by using third party scripts.
- Another 28% of accounts were banned because of X-Ray Vision used for getting advantage to see enemies positions from covers and walls.
- 17% of accounts for Speed Hacks which give quick momentum to the players.
- 5% for Modification of Area Damage, where they could kill others instantly with increased bullet damage.
- 1% of accounts banned due to the Modification of Character Model
- Remaining 21% of accounts banned due to reasons not specified.
From October 2nd-8th, 3,769,503 accounts have been permanently suspended from accessing our game, out of which these are the majority of the reasons:
⬜ iOS Jailbreak Plugin Hacks
⬜ DDOS Attacks
⬜ Area Damage Hacks pic.twitter.com/h3JlFLG5h9
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) October 13, 2020