PUBG Mobile is the most popular battle royale title. It has huge popularity in mobile gaming platform. The developers also maintaining the gameplay as fresh and interesting by releasing new updates regularly.
The players have to create an account to play PUBG Mobile on their devices. The developers provided various options to login on game server. Most of the players using their FB and Twitter accounts for login process.
However, if the players will get any login issues with these accounts they can’t access the game. Hence, they have to need another option to login. So, the best option for this is linking PUBG Mobile account with their mail ID.
Also Check : PUBG Mobile new Redeem codes claim free rewards.
In this article, we guided You how to link Email-ID to your PUBG Mobile account. If you want to do that, then follow the below steps.
How to link PUBG Mobile account to Email ID?
If you have login to PUBG Mobile with FB/Twitter, no need to unlink that. Just link your Email ID to your account as additional login option by following the below steps:
1. Open PUBG Mobile and go to Settings section.
2. There you can find Link Email ID option as shown in below image. You can also get rewards for linking your mail id.
3. Just click on that, a dialog box will appear. There enter you email id.
Submit required details
4. Confirm that by enter the 5 digit confirmation code, which was sent to your mail id.
5. Set a Password and confirm it by re-tying.
6. After successfully linked, now you can login to your account using social media as well as mail id.