The closed beta of Apex Legends Mobile released on today. Apex Legends is one of the most popular battle royale title in PC and consoles. However, the Electronic Arts take a step to bring into mobile platform.
Currently, the closed beta of Apex Legends Mobile is only available for Indian users. In next month it will be scheduled to release in the Philippines.
The players who are done their pre-registrations in the earlier can have a chance to get access to Apex Legends Beta. Because, only limited slots are available to test the beta version. The pre-registration process is available on Google Play Store.
Also Check : Apex Legends Mobile Beta APK and OBB download links.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile Beta version
As stated earlier, the players have to complete their pre-registration to get a chance for accessing Apex Legends Mobile beta update. If they not done yet, follow the below steps to complete their pre-registration process.
1. Open Google Play Store and search for Apex Legends Mobile. Players can also visit directly by using the below provided link.
Apex Legend Mobile on Google Play Store link: Click here
2. Click on the “Pre-registration” button.
Tap on “Pre-registration” button
3. A dialog box will appear with a confirmation message. Players have a option to choose “Automatic Install” to install when the game is available.
Players have early access can get download option
If players have been included for early access, they will be able to download it by following the given steps:
1. Visit Apex Legends Mobile on Google Play Store. You can also use above provided link.
2. Click on the “Download” option. The game will starts downloading.
Create Apex Legends Mobile account
3. After the game and other patch notes downloaded, create an account on Apex Legends Mobile and enjoy the new Battle Royale tittle.